Through the Ever Night - Veronica Rossi Originally posted on Books As You Know It

MY THOUGHTS:
First off, just look at that cver!! The ombination of blues with the aether and that hot guy on it *swoon* I'm not sure if the guy is supposed to be Roar or Perry, though...
Through the Ever Night was just FABULOUS!! While Under the Never Sky was a pretty good novel, Veronica Rossi had my mind blown with it's sequel!! Through the Ever Night kept a steady pace and the words just flowed throughout the pages. I didn't even realize I finished the book, till I saw that I reached the acknowledgments *sheepish look*...

And things aren't all jolly now that Perry and Aria are together. Perry has to deal with being a Blood Lord and holding his brother and father's reputation. He has to prepare for raids and manage everything else on top of that. Add to the fact that Aria, a half-dweller that's also an Aud, comes to Tides, things aren't settling well with the people of Tides. Luckily, she has Roar to support her. Aria has changed so much since we last saw her in UtNS and she's now this stronger, and awesomer version of herself. I really do envy her strength throughout the entire book; she deals with the insults at her and tries to hide that it does not hurt her.

As for Roar..THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HIM. HE IS JUST PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY POSSIBLE!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! His relationship with Aria is so real and beautiful and just uggh sweet!!!! I would totally ship them if there was remotely a chance they could be together..but I doubt it. Roar and Aria understand each well and they're both each other's rocks. You can't not love them!! The more I see Roar, the harder I fall for him...

As for the romance, Perry and Aria are sweet. It's good to know even throughout their separation, their feelings remained the same. But I felt like there wasn't much interaction/moments with them together. And then there's Kirra, who came to help from Sable's nation an someone my fingers itched to slap. I actually wanted to slap Perry for doing what he did but I guess it was inevitable... Perry also starts pondering as Roar and Aria as a couple. He starts doubting himself but he eventually learns from his mistakes. And as cool as you are Perry, Roar has already stolen my heart.

Overall, Through the Ever Night, will keep you reading an anxiously awaiting he next book. Even if you weren't that big of a UtNS fan, you will DEVOUR it! Trust me on this one. And all UtNS, you will be left breathless!