False Sight (False Novel, A) - Dan Krokos Originally posted on Books As You Know It

MY THOUGHTS:
Fast paced and definitely a page turner FALSE SIGHT by Dan Krokos leaves you in a frenzy! Right from the beginning everything starts to spiral down and it's all a rush. I didn't even realize how long this book actually was until after reading it and realizing it actually wasn't 200 something pages. Dan Krokos still has me overwhelmed with everything that went down. I think Dan did an awesome job writing this book in a girl's POV because I do realize it is a bit hard (or it seems like it) to write in the other gender's perspective and I'm really not one to read books written by guys in a girls POV because I wouldn't enjoy it as much. Also I am NOT being sexist about this. I do feel like good writers CAN pull this off.

NOW onto the book! I love the world building that's introduced in this book and how creative it was written and invented. It was so easy to imagine myself as a bystander or as Miranda herself. The way everything connects is fascinating and how original Dan is with the story. We learn more about Miranda and the team's origin and more on the clones as well. It was great getting to know more about the way everything was created and how it came to be especially as we discover more of the world.

Miranda was a cool character. Not one I could LOVE but I was able to connect to her. I will say she was a bit something I don't really have the word for. But it was like she was on then off at times. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. She went through a lot though and the meaning of loyalty, trust, and sacrifice are made clear over the course of the book. We don't really delve into Miranda's relationship with Peter. We definitely see their moments and their relationship has their ups and downs but they make it and it's really sweet. I will say that I may prefer Noah over Peter for either myself or Miranda I'm not quite sure but it his character is a lot of more fun to read about.

Full of interesting surprises, heartbreaks, and full of action, False Sight is a MUST for sci-fi lovers and those who have read False Memory. Guys and girls will get into Dan's story of Miranda and will get immersed into the world created. This book is definitely a book to read for escape!